Excellence Beyond the Numbers
Delivering Expert Guidance & Execution in the Buying & Selling of Businesses
SWCO was established by 2 CPA’s with the goal of delivering expert guidance and execution of Merger & Acquisition (buying & selling) activities for main-street to middle market companies.
In the service of clients as CPA’s, valuation advisors, tax and investment counsel… a significant void was identified in the provision of proper value assessment, exit strategy, and M&A execution.
Business owners that desire to exit with maximum value or take their enterprise to new levels need consultants with relevant experience and expertise.
This is where SWCO Comes in.
Our team of professionals offers a full range of services that help business owners.
Review the service list below, and let us know if you have any questions!
At SWCO, our experienced team offers advice and strategic execution of a host of valuable services. Let us know what we can help you with.
Our team of experts at SWCO will assess your current business value.
We will strategize and develop a business exit plan.
Merger & acquisition
Execution of the acquisition, merger, or the sale of private businesses.
We offer consultations regarding best practices to achieve business value enhancement.
Assessment of the net after tax impact to sellers.
Assessment and brokerage of commercial property.
"There is one and only one responsibility of business – to use its resources and engage in activities designed to increase its profits - so long as it stays within the rules of the game."
– Milton Friedman
"Managers and Investors alike must understand that accounting numbers are the beginning, not the end, of business valuation."
– Warren Buffet
We are committed to excellence.
We partner with business owners to answer the following questions:
- What is my business worth?
- How can I improve the value of my business?
- How do I exit my business and capture maximum value?
- What is the net after tax financial impact upon the sale of my business?
- Our company wants to expand via acquisition and needs a partner to identify and assess targets. Can you advise?
- Can you help my management team understand the key value drivers and risk factors that are unique to our company?
- How do I handle company or affiliate-owned real estate when selling my business?