Brad has served as CPA, Wealth Manager, and M&A Consultant to individuals and privately held companies since 1997. “I enjoy working with my clients to achieve financial goals, developing sound strategies for reducing risk and tax burdens, and being their trusted advisor.” Originally from Southwest Florida Brad moved to Thompson’s Station, TN in 2013 with his wife Laurie and five sons (Matthew, Mitchell, Michael, Mason, and Marshall). Beyond professional endeavors Brad enjoys spending time with family, exercise, being outdoors, backpacking, and reading.
Areas of Practice:
- Tax planning and preparation.
- Personal financial planning and investment management.
- Business valuation and value enhancement consulting.
- M&A transaction advisor.
- Succession (Exit) planning.
- IRS representation.
Education & Licensure:
- Bachelor Science, Accounting – USF
- Master’s Taxation – FAU
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Accredited Business Valuation, ABV
- Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA
- Series 7 (expired), Series 66 (active)
- TN Real Estate – Affiliate Broker
Ben Wynd, CPA, IAR, is a Certified Public Accountant with extensive management, technical and analytical skills, he brings considerable experience in various technical accounting, finance and SEC reporting roles. In addition, Ben is an Investment Advisor Representative and has passed the securities exam for the Series 65.
Ben was heavily involved Nashville’s healthcare industry as the Director of Financial Reporting at Tenet Healthcare/Vanguard. While at Vanguard he was actively engaged in working on the Company’s SEC filings, including Vanguard’s initial public offering in June 2011, comprehensive debt refinancing, overseeing the financial reporting of the Company’s health plans and supporting acquisition due diligence. His experience also includes working with national accounting firms (Taxation, Audit and Acquisition Due Diligence), as well as with the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City, Utah.
A graduate of Transylvania University in Lexington, KY, he is a member of various professional and industry organizations as well as a currently serving as a Board of Director for Franklin Financial Network, Inc. (NYSE: FSB), and a Board Member for Outdoor Encounter, a community benefit non-profit organization. He and his wife, Rebecca, reside in Franklin, Tennessee and have a daughter and son.
We are committed to excellence.
We partner with business owners to answer the following questions:
- What is my business worth?
- How can I improve the value of my business?
- How do I exit my business and capture maximum value?
- What is the net after tax financial impact upon the sale of my business?
- Our company wants to expand via acquisition and needs a partner to identify and assess targets. Can you advise?
- Can you help my management team understand the key value drivers and risk factors that are unique to our company?
- How do I handle company or affiliate-owned real estate when selling my business?